“Great Buffet”

Schobels' Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Great Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a great place for lunch on our trip. We had a wonderful buffet, the food was very good and the service was very good.

• Visited July 2013

Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“A nice "road trip" stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very clean, good and at fair price food. If you are driving on I 10 it is worth a detour.
We had a burger and Reuben sandwich. Both well done.
The salad bar is fresh and easy to access to.
Service is friendly and down to earth. Typical in Texas.

• Visited July 2013
Geronimo, Texas
“Breakfast Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good Breakfast Buffet. They had scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, ham, biscuits and gravy. You can also order off the menu.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kathy G
Houston, Texas
“Good down home cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you're looking for a place that has good down home cooking, then this is the place. My wife and I went the Friday before Memorial Day while traveling. We wanted someplace relatively quick but also wanted a "sit down meal" vs. a carry out. The place was quite busy but we were seated quickly. They had a buffet and I was half expecting a cafeteria type restaurant of which I am NOT a fan. We had the buffet. The vegetables were good - especially the green beans. I'm not one to comment positively on salad, but this was a very good salad - surprising to me at a buffet. My wive had the roasted chicken that was good and tender and NOT overcooked. I had the brisket and sausage. Now I have high expectations for brisket and this is definitely not the place you'll go for world class BBQ, but none the less the brisket had a good flavor as did the sausage. I was not disappointed especially for an all you can eat buffet, but WAY less then you would spend at the world class BBQ place. Service was quick and courteous. If heading down I10 between San Antonio and Houston and need a good place to eat along the way - I consider this a good choice.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank J W M
Houston
“Great food and great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for dinner. Huge portions. Food was good. Would definitely eat here again. A friend recommended I stop - they were right!

• Visited May 2013