“Excellent staff, clean rooms, great stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was my first stay at this La Quinta location and the best La Quinta experience I've had. The entire staff was so friendly, professional and helpful, and able to honor our special requests for room location and meeting room use. The breakfast room was clean, and the food choices were plentiful with healthy options. Our room was clean, and my traveling companion even complimented the sofa bed as being very comfortable. Lemonade and cookies in the lobby in the afternoon made for a special touch. There are good restaurants within walking distance. I highly recommend this property for pleasure, for business, and for business meetings. Ellen, you and your staff are to be commended for your great efforts in creating a wonderful experience for your guests. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank kidita
Ellen L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for the great review!!! I am so pleased to hear that your first stay at a La Quinta exceeded your expectations. We do strive to make your stay with us the best ever. I am so excited to know we were able to accomodate all of your special requests that were needed.

We look forward to your next stay with us the next time you are in Columbus.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

This is my second stay at this LaQuinta. This is a great inn just off 1-10. The staff is welcoming and the accommodations very nice. Breakfast was warm and filling. Check out the local steak house across the street. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ellen L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such an AWESOME review! I am pleased to hear that you have stayed with us on more than one occassion. We look forward to seeing you here again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The staff was very kind and professional. The housekeepers were very nice and greeted us every time they saw us in the hallway. I had left some items in the room after check out and the front desk held them until we were able to go back and pick them up a week later. That was very nice of them. Thanks for a great stay in your hotel and we will be back next April!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

WOW !!! Thank you for the great review. All of us here at La Quinta in Columbus wants to say thank you for the kind words about the staff. We do strive to have the friendliest and most helpful staff around.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

was somewhat satisfied with my stay but disappointed with the bed as it was not what I had expected compared to my previous LQ experiences. In my past experience with other LQ locations the beds are comfortable and cloud like making for a restful sleep. I was also not able to use my LQ awards points.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ellen L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

I apologize that you did not find the mattresses to be as comfortable as other La Quinta's. We do have the same mattress that all other La Quinta's purchase. I will make note of this and be sure that this is one that gets replaced.

As far as using the La Quinta award points, the night you were here we had multiple people using thier points and had hit the maximum allowed. This is a very rare occurrance that our limit was met for guests using their points. Most nights this would be possible to use your points without any difficulty.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hotel is well maintained. Staff is very friendly and helpful. WIFI worked good. Area has selection of local eating places. Exterior of hotel well lighted and secure. Room very clean and well maintained. I would stay here again. This is the third time I have stayed here. Easy access to I 10.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ellen L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

What an AWESOME review and thank you for taking the time to write the review. It is great to see that you have continued to come back to stay with us when in the area and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the LaQuinta in Columbus, Texas. It appears to be very new. It was very clean and the rooms were very comfortable. They provided the guests with a very good breakfast. The dining area was very clean and well kept. We will stay there again when visiting in the Columbus area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ellen L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for writing such a great review. We strive to keep the property clean and looking as new as possible. All of the staff takes great pride in keeping everything as clean as possible for all of our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The hotel was clean; staff was friendly and helpful. Having an indoor pool is a plus. Location for my travel purposes was good. If I have to travel to Columbus in the future, I will most definately stay at this LaQuinta.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel to Columbus.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Americas Best Value Inn
Super 8 Sealy
Super 8 Sealy
#1 of 4 in Sealy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sealy

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbus? Share your experiences!