“A neighborhood gem!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2009

This restaurant has been in Colleyville for several years, but we tried it for the first time with out of town family for a birthday celebration. What a treat! The seafood is absolutely the freshest ...the homemade riccota cheese is delicious..atmosphere is wonderful and the staff couldn't be friendlier.

We will be back on a regular basis.

1  Thank katpatpas

Reviewed August 22, 2009

We go once a week or I begin to have withdrawal ! Morris and staff are wonderful. The food is great especially the Sole and ruffle raviolli. The Nocello and cappacino icecream pie make for a wonderful finish.

Reviewed July 6, 2009

After a last minute party was cancelled, I found myself in NE Tarrant County and hungry for something special. I looked online and found Ruggeri's listed as one of the best, so I thought I would see for myself. Just as others have found, the amazing authentic food, the prompt and gracious service, and the intimately warm and inviting atmosphere were no disappointment.

Fresh warm bread brought to the table along with a wine list, which was the only negative all evening. There need to be more Italian regional boutique wines, especially by the glass. For a starter, the Escargot Antipasto was a total spoiler; garlicky and very rich.

For main course I ordered the Ciappino, a hearty seafood stew, and it was absolutely divine. Each of the various aquatic specialties was cooked to succulent perfection; nothing overcooked! The calamari was like al dente pasta - perfect. The scallops, like feathers; the shellfish very fresh tasting. But the broth - luscious, the ultimate light tomato and spices.
It is also enough for two! I enjoyed it with a bit of champagne. What a delightful surprise I found at Ruggeri's.

1  Thank TetonCLT
Reviewed April 13, 2009

I have had lunch and dinner at Ruggeri's many times. My wife and I, and the friends we have taken there, have always found the food and service to be the best. We have never had to ask for a drink refill (water and soft drinks)...they always arrive as needed. What we really like is the fact that they will alter your order any way you want and always make excellent recomendations that improve your dining experience. You don't have to order from the menu.

The quiet atmosphere, with Linda at the keyboard playing the old standards, makes for a great evening of dining. The long stem roses that Morris gives to the ladies makes a perfect ending to the dining experience.

I highly recommend Ruggeri's. If you are visiting the area, you need to eat there.

Reviewed July 27, 2008

Excellent food, excellent service, always a treat to go there for dinner. If you are in the north Forth Worth area and looking for Italian, do not miss Ruggeri's.