“GREAT MEAL…cooked any way you like! Outstanding Service!”

Ruggeris Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Colleyville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love to eat at Ruggeris Ristorante. Just celebrated a belated Valentine's Day with our three granddaughters. They loved all the special attention they received and being treated like young women instead of 7, 11 & 13 years old! My husband & I eat there regularly because it is such a nice atmosphere and we can actually carry on a conversation while enjoying a wonderful meal and glass of wine.

There are newer reviews for Ruggeris Ristorante

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Always will be a favorite for our family! The service and staff make it so enjoyable and you can't order a better fish!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a little hidden gem tucked inside downtown Colleyville. Wonderful food. Romantic dining. Nightly specials. I enjoyed to sea bass special. Be sure to order the souffle ahead. Service spectacular I felt like a princess. Even given a red rise on my exit

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at more Italian restaurants than I can remember....NY, Boston, San Francisco, and many other cities. The food and services at Ruggeri's tops the list.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This restaurant is well run, Morris is owner/greeter and well loved by his clients. Food is great, especially his fish dinners! All the staff are wonderful, we have missed seeing them lately just due to health problems, but can't wait until next visit. His appetizers of ravioli stuffed with mushrooms or lobster are fantastic!