“Fun, casual BYOB with excellent pizza”
Review of Palio's Pizza Cafe

Palio's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Colleyville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've eaten here a number of times with my wine loving friends. The pizza is always excellent, and it's BYOB only so we love it for that.

It fills up fast, and if you have more than four be sure and call to reserve the larger table in the front. It's family friendly and casual, so it's good for a mid-week dinner out with the kids.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I am sad that I can never eat here again. We ordered delivery. It came quick, but they forgot my salad. No problem. The delivery man went back and got it. We finally sat down to eat and my wife, who ordered a ham and cheese sandwich had an Italian sub. She called and asked them to correct it. They told her it's what she orded and she'd have to pay for it. She talked to a manager who blew her off. Blamed it on the clerk's first week. She said she'd send it out and hung up. No apology, no nothing. My wife called back and said forget the sub. We wouldn't be using them anymore. The managers response. 'oh, OK.'. If you want average food with a service attitude, give them a try.

1  Thank TheWarDog
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Was going to dine in. Ordered our pizza and never got it. Waited for over an hour for it. When I finally asked for a Manager, he was rude and could care less. He said, "We can only run so many pizzas through the oven at a time." The cashier told me the truth. Our pizza went to another table and our ordered wasn't even processed. What a waste of time.

1  Thank stevewilhite
Reviewed September 11, 2011

It's OK pizza. The atmosphere is nice; the place was packed when we went, very noisy because it's one little room full of a kitchen and a lot of people. Had to lean over other dinners and take a circuitous route to get to our table. The order taker at the front counter was nice and helpful. It's easy to understand why someone could really enjoy this place to get together with friends and families (there were lots of kids running around with drinks), just not my kind of place really... and then the pizza and salads are just OK.

1  Thank RT1000
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We get a pizza here at least once a month. Delicious crust, fresh ingredients and fast service. We can ALWAYS get a pizza here in 10-15 min. Every time we try Coalvines (which is closer to my house) it's 45-60 min. for a pizza to go!