“Margaritas worth going for...”
Review of La Hacienda Ranch

La Hacienda Ranch
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Colleyville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This chain is owned by Marianno's, who claims to be the "inventor" of the Margarita... they are very good. Maybe the best around, with several versions to choose from, too.

The salsa (and chips) is also excellent. This time, service left a bit to be desired and it wasn't very busy. Our waiter needed the assistance provided by the hostess for more chips, water and finally, the check. It was at least good that she was attentively watching.

My wife really likes the fajitas and the portion size of the meat was quite generous this time, but not necessarily consistently so. I had a cheese enchilada, rice and beans... and it was certainly acceptable. Try their "drunken" beans instead of the refried, better than most in my opinion.

We have several choices locally for good Mexican food, and although not our favorite, it still rates better than many of the others. Thanks largely to the Margaritas... we'll definitely be back sooner or later.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am eaten here many, many times. It is always amazing. Great atmosphere. Family dining in oversized booths or an intimate lunch or dinner for two, this place is wonderful. Recommend the fajitas and they are known for their margaritas. Go hungry and order the table side guacamole
For the next couple of years take the back roads as highway construction is a mess

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I ate here for a graduation celebration recently and really enjoyed it. I had the Sundance Steak and the Fire and Ice margarita (made with jalapenos) and both were delicious. They make guacamole tableside, so if you're a fan of guac, definitely try it. The decor is very Texas kitsch, complete with saddle barstools (which made for a great photo op). I really enjoyed this restaurant!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was one of the few area restaurants that could accommodate a large group without a room charge, so it was chosen for our meeting. There were no complaints (that I heard) about the food, and the service was for the most part excellent. This was my first visit. The fish tacos were outstanding, and the chips (which I devoured much too enthusiastically) were perfect, although I didn't care much for the salsa. The noise level was extremely high, but that could be the result of twenty-five women at one large table. If you like Texas kitsch, you'll enjoy the decor.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have eaten there twice and both times the food quality was average at best. I think they are overpriced for both food and drink. We won't be back again.