“We have been going to this place for a...”
Review of Red Brick Pizza

Red Brick Pizza
Ranked #35 of 74 Restaurants in Colleyville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
“We have been going to this place for a...”
Reviewed February 20, 2010

We have been going to this place for a while now and absolutely love it. I think some of the people who reviewed this place and did not like it are the ones who are shopping for the $5 large pizza deals. The ingredients are great and the service is best in Colleyville because of the owner is a very sweet person and is there all the time. My Family and I love this place.

Ft Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about since the quailty pizze is great. Some people don't have any sense of taste or they are cheap and wants everythig for free. Just try the place for yourself and make your own decision.

Fort Worth, Texas
“This place was packed - but why?”
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Ok, so we thought this place would have great pizza because it was packed. Service was fine, the people are very friendly. We ordered two chopped salads and a medium cheeseburger pizza. The salads were pretty darn good. The pizza came out, and well it was about the smallest medium pizza that I've ever seen, specially for about $12.00. The toppings were, well what little there was did not look appealing, and when we took a bite they tasted like plastic. The out side crust was nice and crunchy, but the crust under the topping was less than cracker thin, soggy and tough.
Really, why on earth was this place packed? Apparently people in Colleyville have no idea what great pizza is supposed to be.
A total waste of money and time.

2 Thank rose6689
Grapevine
“Not Good!”
Reviewed September 26, 2008

We ordered the Greek pizza. It was the worst pizza I have ever bought. I took 1 bite of it and couldn't finish it. This was in the store. I should have told the manager but I was disgusted and decided to leave. Palios across the street is a much better pizza.

2 Thank Emzel
Colleyville, Texas
“Great Pizza and Salads”
Reviewed September 13, 2008

This is a really nice place to be in a strip center.
My family and I really love their Pizza, Salads and servce is great. It is very clean I wished we had discovered this place a while back in our quest for a good pizza in the mid cities.
We are regulars there now.