“This place was packed - but why?”
Review of Red Brick Pizza

Red Brick Pizza
Ranked #32 of 76 Restaurants in Colleyville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2009

Ok, so we thought this place would have great pizza because it was packed. Service was fine, the people are very friendly. We ordered two chopped salads and a medium cheeseburger pizza. The salads were pretty darn good. The pizza came out, and well it was about the smallest medium pizza that I've ever seen, specially for about $12.00. The toppings were, well what little there was did not look appealing, and when we took a bite they tasted like plastic. The out side crust was nice and crunchy, but the crust under the topping was less than cracker thin, soggy and tough.
Really, why on earth was this place packed? Apparently people in Colleyville have no idea what great pizza is supposed to be.
A total waste of money and time.

2  Thank rose6689

Reviewed September 26, 2008

We ordered the Greek pizza. It was the worst pizza I have ever bought. I took 1 bite of it and couldn't finish it. This was in the store. I should have told the manager but I was disgusted and decided to leave. Palios across the street is a much better pizza.

2  Thank Emzel
Reviewed September 13, 2008

This is a really nice place to be in a strip center.
My family and I really love their Pizza, Salads and servce is great. It is very clean I wished we had discovered this place a while back in our quest for a good pizza in the mid cities.
We are regulars there now.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Colleyville, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2008

Cardboard

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Love, love, love Red Brick Pizza. It's my favorite Saturday lunch place. I love their chopped salad and their ceasar salad. Their pizzas are so, so good. TVs in every seat with its own remote so you can watch ninja warrior while you eat lunch or the kids can watch cartoons. Not fine dining, but great pizza and salads for a good price.