“The best pizza ever”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
“The best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Love this place, amazing everthing. Salads and service is great and very clean place too. Some people don't have any sense of taste. I never tasted anything like it.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY IT!!!

“Overpriced and ingredient sparsest.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Apparently this place has new Indian owners....needless to say they have made the products smaller and raises the price. Its not worth the money.

3 Thank jmoody66
Fort Worth, Texas
“hmmm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

We eat here frequently; love the pizzas, the sandwiches and the salads. You have to be prepared though, the pizzas are very small, maybe 8-10" diameter, and very expensive. If you are looking for lots of toppings there will not be many, but there are enough to properly flavor the pizza and they are of very high quality/flavor. Salads are large and very good but expensive and the sandwiches are also very good, but again, expensive. Freshness of ingredients is one thing we feel makes the food so good. You can watch them make the thin crust from almost any seat in the restaurant and the food itself is assembled immediately behind the front counter. The biggest drawback to us is the television blaring at every table around the perimeter booths and from the ceiling. When we sit at a booth, our preferred seating, we have to turn it off, but to each their own. When you set in the middle table section new customers, and lots of kids at evening dinnertime, constantly walk very closely past you, which disturbs us but not everyone obviously. Despite the cost and the TV noise/distraction, we keep coming back because the pizza is so dang good.

• Visited July 2011
Grapevine, Texas
“Good pizza as a step up from Dominos and such, but no comparison to higher end pizzas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2011

Do not go here looking for Fireside, Cavalli, Campania quality pizza. If you do, you'll very likely be disappointed. If you're expecting something a little better than fast food, you'll probably enjoy it.

The pizza is thin crust and holds the ingredients well, although given the crust's shape perfection, I'm certain it's preformed. The ingredients are scant, but tasty and fresh enough, albeit, their prices are pretty steep - at least for the individual sized pizzas. Small pizza and soft drink ~ $10.00. Service is fairly quick. Once ordered, you'll be served within 10-15 minutes.

I've ordered the salad (Greek) a couple of times. It's larger than a typical dinner salad and also pricey, but seems a better overall value than the pizza.

What I enjoy about the dining area is that the perimeter seating is booths and each booth has a personal TV with remote and full cable access. If you're having lunch alone, it's great to sit there and eat while enjoying a program of your preference. In general, "atmosphere" is a step up from fast food.

You order at the counter, fill your own drink and pick up your eating needs. Staff delivers your order. Of the 5 or 6 times I've been in, the staff has always been friendly and polite, the dining area neat and clean. Over the lunch hour, it can be crowded, but there's ample seating so that's never been a problem. I've often seen a number of mom's with young children, so if at a peak hour, it can be loud.

For adults, I recommend it more as a happen chance stop in for an impromptu, quick meal rather than a planned destination. For kids, play-dates, etc, anytime. For the price and if you have the time, there are much better offerings.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank KarinLB
Mansfield, Texas
“Best Pizza in Texas!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2010

As soon as i walked in this restaurant, I was awe struck by the wonderful atmosphere and environment. The servers greeted me immediately and I felt so welcome. As soon as we sat down, we started watching T.V. in one of the booths and the pizza was here in a flash. Besides all of the other great things about the store, the pizza is amazingly good and I have never tasted anything like it. I fell in love with this place and I'm pretty sure everyone needs to try it!