“Great business hotel”

Four Points by Sheraton College Station
Ranked #18 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip, and was pleasantly surprised at how modern it was. It looks as if it had been recently updated and had modern fixtures in the bathroom. There was also a "speed pass" sort of system for unlocking your door. You only had to tap your card and the door unlocked. The only complaint I had was the $5.00 breakfast....by they time I got there at 7:30 am it was very picked over. The hotel was close to the college, close to shopping and my favorite sandwich place was right next door!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank trfdar
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton College Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear trfdar,
We are so pleased to hear of your pleasant stay at our hotel and truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We are glad you found our hotel to be modern and updated and useful during your business trip. We hope to see you back on your next visit, and check with the front desk to find out about breakfast specials we may be offering!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed there for a baseball tournament. The rooms were nice and large with a modern feel. It was great. Best part was Michael at the bar! Michael did a great job and the beers are $2 all day!!! Great time and never did I feel like I was at a hotel. Felt like home.

• Stayed: April 2013
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton College Station, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear mtzclan,
Thank you for providing such positive feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I have passed your comments along to the rest of the hotel management team, as it is our number one goal to make every guest feel at home when they stay at Four Points by Sheraton. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in March 2013 and it was very comfortable. The check-in was seamless and the housekeeping staff was very efficient. The restaurant had good food for a hotel and the bar was very well stocked. Each night the bar had a beer special that featured a local brew. My favorite feature of this hotel is they have a 12 passenger van that will take you anywhere within reason, such as to restaurants for dinner.

Dear WAG923,
We are so glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! It’s always good to know that our staff provided efficient service and that you took advantage of our Best Brews program, tried the delicious food at our restaurant, and used the shuttle to go to nearby restaurants. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

After driving in from Austin late in the evening, I was welcomed to the hotel by a couple lovely staff members. Checking into my room was a breeze and the bed was VERY comfortable. The location is well situated near campus and with multiple restaurants within a few blocks. At a very affordable rate, I will stay here when I return.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We came to this hotel just to get away from the big city for the day. We were warmly greeted up front and encouraged to visit the bar for happy hour by Eisel, the bar tender. She waited on my wife and kids and tended to our every needs. She even gave the kids cards to play with, frosted mugs for root beer, and individual care packages of pub mix. Sometimes people like Eisel just make a hotel shine!

PS I am writing this from the comfort of my comfy hotel bed.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I reserved ten rooms for an event after requesting bids. The bid from Four Points Sheraton included transportation to the airport. I called two weeks prior to my event and reminded the sales manager that we would need transportation for 8 people very early in the morning. He told me that my guests would need to be in the lobby at 5:45. On Friday my guests were told that the hotel did not have a shuttle. After providing a copy of the bid, my guests were promised rides to the airport. Saturday morning the front desk assumed the cabs had been ordered the evening before. By the time my guests realized that no cabs were coming they had missed their flights. This cost not only confusion but money since the guest were forced to rebook at a cost of $150 each. Transportation had been a topic of conversation between me and the sales manager on three different occasions. Even though the rooms were modern this ruined the event.

2  Thank mkcgr
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Older building that has been remodeled but by far not what I would call a 3.5 star hotel. Clean and comfy smaller rooms, bathroom is very small. Not the service or attention I would expect with a hotel saying they are 3.5 star where several down the road out class them and are ranked 2.5 and 3 star.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business