Four Points by Sheraton College Station
$80
Country Inn
Hilton College Station & Conference Center(College Station)(Great Value!)
$136
Manor Inn College Station(College Station)
$54
$129
$147
$139
Home2.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$84
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
$99
$90
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton Inn College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsspg memberstaff personcleaning stafflobby areatwo queen bedsparents weekendthe room was nicea great staybusiness tripclean hotelstaff was very friendlycampustexasconsgraduationtournamentmaintenance
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed here back in October to getaway and booked their anniversary special rate. Upon check in i was greeted by Gabbi and was welcomed. I stayed in a king room on the 6th floor simply amazing from the bed to the functionality of the desk layout. I did have a minor housekeeping issue that i brought to Gabbi, i wasnt upset however she apologized and gave me a breakfast coupon. I was truly surprised at this, not many hotels show their guest that they care nor are very hospitable to situations. I really enjoyed how the hotel was set up and in the room i had a huge walk in shower a very rare feature. There was one minor issue when i went to breakfast the next morning, there was only one waitress and several guest waiting, perhaps having another server in the am would help expedite food service. I deffinitely will be back in the future. Upon checking out Beata thanked me for staying and i explained how wonderful my stay was. Could not have asked for a better hotel stay and how friendly and warm welcoming the staff was.

Room Tip: as for a high floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2012

-Average but clean four points sheraton

-Good location near stores, food, etc

-Just a generic hotel with no soul but this is not Paris... so it works for me when I am in the College Station area

-People who work there are friendly

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank nychellzkitchen
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The rooms are pretty good and clean except for the carpets stains. One would think the hotel would have that area the cleanest; after all, it is seen by everyone. Soft bed/pillows. The sofa pull-outs are hard as a rock though.

Room Tip: ask for handicap access if possible. Rooms are bigger.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda Kay C
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Clean and reception staff was very nice. Only issue my family and I had was with Whitney the bartender. If that's what you want to call her. Usually bartenders are personable, knowledgeable about liquor/beer, and know how to make cocktails. This girl clearly was not. We were served our drinks and than abandoned after two guys came in. After finishing our drinks we tried several times to get her attention for another refill. When she finally acknowledged us she took our same glasses ( every other place I have been to you get a new glass.) refilled them and took about 5 minutes to actually give them to us while she finished flirting with some guy. It's not a big bar ( probably seats ten people max) so I'm not sure why it would take her so long to 1. Serve us and 2. Acknowledge our needs. There was 6 people at the bar including my family.. I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a bartender in my life. Having worked in the service industry before there is no excuse for her behavior. Took every bone in my body to not jump over the bar, push her to the side, make my beverage and give her a piece of my mind. Whitney you are a horrible person who needs to learn some manners and respect, also even if you don't like being a bartender, suck it up do the job you're being paid for and smile. Mind blowing that she is in an industry where her income is based on tips. Maybe that's why she is so horrible? Anyways enjoy the hotel, but stay away from the bar if Whitney is there. Unless of course you enjoy horrible service and being ignored!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Gigem80
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I loved the clean, modern look. Also, I was very please to find a free bottle of water in our room. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was super clean and sleek. The clerk who helped us seemed to be new and was very nervous not what I was expecting at all but over all the room was great.

• Stayed: November 2012