We needed a room for three nights on a busy weekend in College Station. The lobby smelled like Fabuloso cleaner. The area behind the front desk was a mess of boxes. The plant in the lobby was duct-taped to the wall. The manager was not friendly. (The night desk clerk was much nicer.) The rooms open to the parking lot. Our room was clean, the AC and wireless internet worked well. The pool is on the back side of the hotel, near the street. When I went to find it, two street people were crouched on the back stairway and they asked to use my ATM card. I reported it, but it was worrisome and we did not venture back to that side of the hotel the rest of our stay. We did not eat the complimentary breakfast. This hotel's location and the fairly large trees (for Central Texas) would make a nice retro-style upscale venue if someone would invest the money. I'm really surprised that the Wyndham chain is affiliated with this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled motel that provides in-room safes, microwaves and refrigerators in every room. Pet friendly small deposit required. Free continental breakfast hours 6:30-9:30. Guest laundry on site. Extended stay rates available. Smoking rooms available. Local restaurants and area attractions just minutes away. Walking distance to A&M University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Knights Inn