We stayed on a football weekend as it was the only available room at last minute. I was nervous after reading the reviews.. but all in all it was fine. Our check-in (there were two clerks) was smooth. Our room was dated (flowered satin bedspreads, chipped lamps and dinged door frames). But it was Clean, air was icy cold, everything worked (clock,fridge,lamps)..no funky odors. Sheets have stretched out elastic that makes it hard to keep on the corners..but they were fresh. Mattress comfortable. Towels are about hand towel size and thin.. but are sufficient. Shower is more of a suggestion..:). But the rate you are paying is about $100 less per night than a Holiday inn for the same night on a game weekend.. so it was fine. The clientle was quiet and family oriented. We felt secure about the car. Yes, there is an abandoned apt complex next door..but they have built a fence around it. So it's a bit tired and worn, but it served our purpose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled motel that provides in-room safes, microwaves and refrigerators in every room. Pet friendly small deposit required. Free continental breakfast hours 6:30-9:30. Guest laundry on site. Extended stay rates available. Smoking rooms available. Local restaurants and area attractions just minutes away. Walking distance to A&M University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- College Station Knights Inn