“Hilton Survey”

Hilton College Station & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I've been staying at this particular Hilton for the last 18 years on business trips. I have never had a bad experience related to the hotel. The staff is always more than willing to help, regardless of the request.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Manuel T

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My stay was ok.very average stay for Hilton Brand nothing exciting but at the same time I would stay again and I guess that's what matters.

I got in at 2am so I was tired.my room had been used briefly by someone since the TV was on and the bed was used.
Now there are plenty of things to get upset about in life and this was not one of them.

They cleaned my room changed my sheets.The next day there was a message on the phone system mentioning I would not be charged for the first night.I felt that was above and beyond so that was great.

Service was very nice including housekeeping and the evening crew who fills your ice bucket and leaves a chocolate on the bed.

My room was in good condition along with the furniture being in order.
Bath soaps and shampoos were the Peter Thomas Roth brand which are high quality.

The Hotel itself is an older building which does show signs of its age but not a big deal.

Why stay Here ? Close to restaurants without he need to drive.very important since if you go out to dinner using your car,and then when you get back you will find that parking up front is gone.so walk to the restaurants instead.
Staff were very pleasant.

Why not? I really don't have a reason not to other then that the adjoining rooms which has a door that is locked does not keep sound out very well. I had no issue hearing the conversation in the next room.thankfully they weren't loud and they went to bed early so it didn't warrant a complaint.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We live in town and had our electricity go out and we had no idea when the service would return. We called late and asked for availability. The person who handled our reservation was exceptionally friendly. When we arrived and checked in, the Joshua at the desk was also exceptionally friendly and helpful, though it was late at night and the lobby was full. We then drove home to pack a bag only to find our electricity had returned. I called on the rare chance that I could either cancel my reservation or get a credit, but not really expecting either. Brandon answered my call and was so accommodating when I explained my situation. He simply credited my card and was just as friendly as he could be. It was some of the best customer service I had ever received. If we should ever need a hotel in town or have friends visit, I will always recommend this Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
James F, General Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

We're honored that you thought to come stay with us when the need arose. Come see us again sometime.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

As a Hilton Diamond member we stay regularly with the Hilton brand. This Hilton was not a full service hotel. No one to help with bags and no Executive Floor. Like many hotels in college towns, this was a bit worn. Service was good and location is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vrga
James F, General Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. As we do have bellmen on our team, this is not typical for our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I will be sharing your comments with our team, so that we can continue to improve on our service delivery. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very nice would recommend. Sight was well laid out. Parking a little far away if you where coming back late in the evening. Close to many restaurants and activities. Staff was nice and helpful. The internet was available and quick.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
James F, General Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments and thank you giving us the opportunity to serve you. Please come see us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was there overnight -- about 12 hours. But I had room service late, and it was fast, the food was good, and the delivery person was accommodating when I asked for catsup (with fries...should've been there in the first place). My room was modern, quiet, clean, and perfect for getting work done -- I had a big talk the next day and needed to spend several hours on it into the night. The lobby had interesting art. There is a shopping center across the street with several restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We're glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your feedback on Room Service. I'll be sure to share you comments with our Room Service team.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I was here a week for business. The room was clean with no evidence of bed bugs (always paranoid). The staff was very friendly and the location is across the street from several eating places. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business