Hilton College Station & Conference Center
$77
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
$85
$164
$154
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
Home2 Suites by Hilton College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$109
Home2.com
Hampton Inn College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$124
Manor Inn College Station(College Station)
$58
$128
$118
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
All reviewsroom servicefull service hotelcorner roomhotel restaurantbreakfast buffetin townshuttle servicebed was comfortablebusiness tripparking lottexasreunioncampusaggieschoolconveniencegame
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My colleague and I stayed at this Hilton recently for one night due to a speaking engagement at the university. Upon check-in, we were upgraded to suites, which happended to be the Presidential Suite and adjoining Parlor Suite. The large conference table in the Parlor Suite allowed us to do some last-minute preparation for our speaking engagement. The staff was helpful with our wireless connectivity, and ensured we had a pleasant stay. Being an Aggie, I plan to return to the Hilton to experience this hotel when traveling for pleasure!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Our first stay we were upgraded to a suite, which was DARK, and we had water issues and the housekeeping needs to do a better job at cleaning the room.

Second stay, we were upgraded to the Solarium suite, which was a Murphy bed, with an outdated bathroom hardly big enough to turn around in, and the room AGAIN needed a thorough cleaning, and we were lucky enough to have a room that came along with small black bugs AND ROACHES....

My husband had to stay an additional night, I left early and went home..

We will not be staying again...

Room Tip: The staff is great, but that doesnt make up for the dirty hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
James F, General Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will work to make sure the problem is addressed.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

You'd think for the prices they charge the rooms would be nice. Our first room had a view of a 3ft diameter sewer pipe, lampshades missing, black spots in the bath tub and as you entered the room you were hit in the face with door flashing. We were moved to another room on the 3rd floor, better view (parking lot and wall) but there were hairs in the bathroom sink, toilet lid wouldn't stay up, black spots in the tub, and some unidentified brown substance on the chair in the room. We were provided with complimentary breakfast coupons (which we didn't use) and the morning we checked out the elevator was out of service. I'm just grateful we didn't have more luggage as we had to walk down 3 flights of stairs. Over priced, over rated, and front desk staff thinks they're all that and a bag of chips! MOD was the only saving grace of the place, but obviously he doesn't have much control over the property. We will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: If you want to choose a good room - go to another hotel altogether. I've stayed at the Hampton Inn, it may not have the conference center, bar and full restaurant, but the value and cleanliness of the rooms beats this place bar none!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
James F, Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

From the moment I arrived, I was given personalized attention. Bellman helped with a large box that was needed for our workshop.The desk staff clearly explained check out process. Rooms are comfortable and internet worked well. My only complaint is that the bathrooms were a little dark. It is a great venue for a meeting.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a Hilton which safe, clean, well located, but a little past it's prime. The fridge in the room runs like a tank and the a/c rattles. But the employees are awesome. I left my iPad in the room and everyone went above and beyond to get it back to me. I am so grateful for that extra effort!

Stayed: April 2013
James F, Manager at Hilton College Station & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our terrific staff. I'll be sure to share your comments with our team.