Hilton College Station & Conference Center
$81
Country Inn
Hampton Inn College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
$160
$147
Homewood
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
$139
$129
$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Staybridge Suites College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$103
$93
Manor Inn College Station(College Station)
$54
$50
Hotels.com
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
$89
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$84
All reviewsroom servicefull service hotelcorner roomhotel restaurantbreakfast buffetin townshuttle servicebed was comfortablebusiness tripfront desk staffparking lotstaff was friendlytexasreunioncampusaggieschool
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Stayed here 3 times in as many years. The hotel needed renovating badly and we were lucky to get a newly made over room December 3rd. We were here to attend a Christmas party that was also in the hotel. The banquet facilities and food are very good. The room was very nice and clean, spacious and very comfortable. The only thing I found very odd is that there was no toilet tissue holder in the bathroom...just a roll of tissue sitting on the cabinet! The bathroom was small but adequate but I think there was probably room for a dispenser. The breakfast buffet was wonderful!

Room Tip: Until all renovations are complete I'd ask for one of the ones that are ready for occupancy.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We came for a Texas A + M football game, and feel we left with friends! Brandon and the front desk crew greeted us by name and were just as helpful as thet could possibly be. The shuttle service the hotel offers is invaluable, and their expertise on game day made what could have been a misery (finding a parking space, etc) into a great joy. Frank, the head bellman, is also in charge of the drivers. Each one of these young men were wonderful, they made sure we got where we were going and were helpful while doing it.
Our houskeeper (who we never saw) was extraodinary as well. She realized on the first night that I was using a bag by the table for used tissues (allergies!), she emptied the bag and put a full box of tissues on the table top and one by the bed! I have stayed at 5 star places and not had that kind of treatment and level of caring.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2011

My past two visits to College Station (I only get out there about once every three years) were at Homewood Suites (also a Hilton property), but this time I decided to stay at the big Hilton, a hotel I have stayed at several times before but not in the past 9 years. The hotel has been renovated and was very comfortable, This was expecially true because I was able to upgrade to a junior suite for only $25 extra. The staff was cheerful and the suite was nice ... not truly a suite such as at Homewood but better decorated and much more spacious than a regular hotel room ... with a couch as well as a big comfortable chair. The bed was more comfortablle than at Homewood Suites. WiFi was free (I don't know if that is always true at this hotel or whether it was because I'm a Hilton Honors member). Breakfast was not included, but for me it didn't matter this time since i didn't have time for breakfast anyway.

Room Tip: Sign up for the :if available" upgrade
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I stay here on business trips, several reasons why I like this property. The staff is always helpful, rooms are clean and a good location. They are going through a much needed remodel, the difference is the old is still clean, not dirty old. Good location with several good restaurants in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We were in College Station November 4-6, during a week-end with no athletic events. Hotels in College Station can be difficult to find during big events, but this particular week-end we were able to use Priceline.com and were able to secure the room for a discounted price. Check-in was convenient, and the room and bathroom were clean and in good repair, although showing some wear. The hotel is convenient and close to everything, including campus and a multitude of restaurants. The only real downside is that the walls are very thin; coughing and televisions sounded like they were in our room. Overall, the stay was pleasant, but not outstanding. With a discounted price, it was fine; but full price would be expensive for the accommodations.

Room Tip: Try Priceline!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple