“Oh the JOYS of Multiple Choices!”
Review of Harvey Washbangers

Harvey Washbangers
Ranked #34 of 271 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American
Seattle, Washington
“Oh the JOYS of Multiple Choices!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

What better time to: Do laundry than when you're hungry and trying to catch up with friends while chatting on FB & Skyping during a game! ?? Oh the joys of multiple choices!
We had a burger, beer, and switched our loads from washers to dryers... Then played a few games online and folded our clothes. There were quiet spaces where you could read & hang out (couches & library like area)... So much fun! Good food. Great bartender!
Definitely going back again if we are in the area... Harvey Washbangers! Great name & concept.

• Visited August 2012

“Frito Pie Burger is the Best”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The frito pie burger (chili, onions and fritos) is messy and absolutely wonderful. THE BEST! The staff members were ALL friendly and the service was quick. The draft beers and chocolate peanut butter pie will have us coming back soon.

• Visited February 2013
Ennis, Texas
“Great burgers, neat atmosphere”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My family of 4 went on Saturday at noon, was crowded but we got a booth almost right away. This is a burger joint/bar/laundromat??? haha, yes, very unique concept but it works! The bar/restaurant is out front and the typical sports bar atmosphere except it has a large board behind the bar with little squares and circles, and lights next to them. My waiter explained, those are the washers/dryers in the back (which are in a separate room, I couldn't see them) and the lights means they are in service. When the light goes out, your machine is finished. What a great idea!!
Our waiter was VERY friendly and knew the menu well. Brought out our drinks right away and kept them full the whole time. It seemed they had several waiters and our waiter (Dylan) was right there anytime we needed him. He made some recommendations on the menu for us and seemed to know his stuff. We all got burgers and fries (I mean its a burger joint, duh! Why try the other stuff). I had a frito-pie burger that was GREAT! Homemade sourdough bun that was fantastic, big, juicy patty with good homemade chili (not canned), fritos and fresh chopped onions. Perfect blend of flavors and textures, A++. Seasoned fries were good and fresh too. We also had a patty melt, and two house special burgers (can't remember the name, first item on the menu though) that were equally as impressive. The buns are GREAT, they make them fresh, they are soft and hot and very tasty. I liked everything about this place including our server who could not have done better. Total bill for 4 burgers and fried and 4 drinks was $33.00, very reasonable. I will be back soon...

• Visited February 2013
Houston ,Texas
“I don't see what the hype is about this place.”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The food wasn't that good. We ordered chicken fingers and they were horrible. I've had much better. The service was horrible also. There was one waitress for like the whole restaurant. The seating/booths need to be updated. I won't go back. There are better options in College Station.

• Visited September 2012
College Station, Texas
“Great Burger Bar!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Anytime I need to do laundry, this is the place to go. Love the Bar/Restaurant/Laundry mat idea. It's perfect for when you want to wash clothes and not be bored beyond all belief. The food there, in my own personal opinion, is perfect. I've had several items from the menu, and I have yet to be disappointed. One of my all time favorites would have to be the So Cal burger and fries. The service there is really good depending on who is there at the time. I've only had one waiter make the experience less enjoyable at first, then the food made up for that completely.

• Visited September 2012