“Old style diner”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Old style diner”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Philly cheese stake is a s good as advertized. I loved the battered fries. This old style box car diner in the middle of Texas makes you feel like you are in the East Coast. Definitely worth a try when in College Station.

• Visited June 2014

Cody, Wyoming
“So Good!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

While visiting our kids in College Station they told us we had to go to Hullabaloo. We went Sunday after church and had quite a wait. They have all sorts of table games to play to pass the time while waiting for a table. They had seating on the patio with live music while we waited. We finally got seated inside the old diner and were greeted by a kind waiter that was very attentive to our needs and kept our drink cups filled. Then the platters came! They were amazing! So much food and so good! I cannot imagine going out of there hungry! Highly recommend!

• Visited June 2014
College Station, Texas
“Reminds me of Philly”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Every so often I get home sick and look for comfort food that reminds me of home. Hullabaloo Diner fits this bill. I have eaten there before Food Network made it famous on Diners, Drive Thru's and Dives. Whether I need my Philly cheese steak fix or just want to have brunch with friends after church, this old diner fits the bill.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank psu1alm
College Station, Texas
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Most people think of this diner for its amazing "diner" type food. Their pizza is the best in town and it is very affordable for what I consider gourmet pizza. A large (probably 18") BBQ Chicken pizza is only $14. We often call it in on the way home from work and pick it up.

• Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Patio Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went this weekend after a graduation ceremony- so of course it was packed. With that being said,our large party of 15 found excellent seats on the patio while we listened to various singers. The patio menu is shorter than the inside menu, but the selection is still yummy! My friend and I split the french toast-made with actual french bread and the biscuits, gravy and fries. Both were absolutely delicious. The mimosas are very good and perfect for the meal. They also had a "dog friendly" menu section. Finally, a ton of board games were available to play while you wait on your food or just to pass the time. I wish there was a place like this close to home because it would become a regular for me!!

• Visited May 2014