“WHOOP!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Worth
“WHOOP!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stopped in for Sunday breakfast. Had to wait about 20 minutes, but that was ok as they had a singer on the patio playing c & w tunes. Had some coffee & enjoyed. I order the egss, biscuit.gravy and hash browns. it was awesome - the egg was served on top of the biscuits and gravy - awesome. My wife had an western omelet that was full of the proper ingredients and it was excellent. People at the next table order pancakes -- these were these biggest pancakes i have ever seen - I mean HUGE. And the Cinnamon Rolls - HUGE. Atmosphere is hippie like - but I will come back, again and again. A must visit for Aggieland.

• Visited March 2014

Cypress, Texas
“Excellent diner food; very good prices”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was cool and rainy when we visited. Had the parking lot been the determining factor, we would NOT have stopped. There were two of us, and we each had something that had been reviewed by Guy Fieri from the Food Network. We both thought the food was great, and there was plenty of it. My only complaints (other than the unpaved parking lot) was the draftiness of the diner and the leaking roof over the covered walkways. The bar was okay as a place to wait for your table, but I wouldn't include it on my list of good places to spend a few hours.

• Visited March 2014
“Great food, great value”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I went here with friends and we all liked our meals very much. I had the crusted chicken roman which I thought was really good. The food network meals were good as well. The cheese cake and key lime pie were excellent.

Visited January 2014
Coppell, Texas
“AMAZING”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I am not normally a fan of breakfast food but thus place was absolutely AMAZING!!! The pancakes were to die for. It tasted like a cake not a pancake. But you will wait awhile to get a seat. It is always packed. By the time it opened there was already a wait.....

Visited October 2013
College Station, Texas
“unique experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Most people go to this restaurant for the experience as well as the good food. It is a 1940's diner moved from New York to College station and is decorated with 1950s music theme. Its a casual place with not much seating so be sure that you get there early if you want to actually get seating in the diner (although there is lots of seating out back in a separate building). The menu is typical American but I really like the Roman Sausage and also the Philly Steak Sandwich; all reasonably prices. The waiters are always friendly and attentive. Worth a trip next time that you are in CS (but get there early!).

• Visited August 2013