All reviews front office staff great rate staff was friendly and helpful room was clean nothing fancy fridge and microwave would definitely stay here again king bed bryan iron texas game
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I'll start off by saying it was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. However, the bed was really hard, the pipes made noise when other guests turned on their water or flushed their toilets, the breakfast was extremely limited. If you need somewhere to crash and you don't have much money this place is ok. If you want a comfortable bed and good night's sleep this is not a great choice.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2019

This facility only has one wheelchair accessible room and apparently this room is the only room that has hand rails in the tub or shower. Being in my 70's and my husband having knee replacement surgery, i need the added assurance of the hnd rails, but instead, i stood in the bathroom whith him to make sure he did not hurt hisself when getting in and out of the tub/shower.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2019

my wife and i spent one night here. aug. 14 and 15. nice clean big room, king bed, good place lot of eating and shopping places around it.the only thing it a little hard to cross over the street. the drive way is on the bottom of a hill. but would stay here a gain

Room tip: clean,nice, big room
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019

I spent 5 nights here. I had a clean room and comfortable bed w small fridge. Good location on main road w restaurants around. Pool was nice and typical cheap hotel breakfast bar. For the price it fit my needs.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2019

Before we checked out Friday morning, my son and I went to his track meet at CSHS. Our checkout was for 11am. We arrived back to our room at 1020am to find our shower curtain removed, no soap or shampoo in the bathroom either. It took so long for the mainteance staff to arrive with those items, so I found staff cleaning other rooms and got shampoo and soap from one of them.

Date of stay: July 2019