My thought was to stay here while I was looking for a new home in the area. I chose this place because of the location and thought I had gotten a good discount. I found the "discount" is the usual rate. Biggest problem was no hot water for the majority of 3 days and no sense of urgency to get it fixed. Housekeeping staff are great. Room is comfortable. Internet and cable work wonderfully. Wish I could say the same for the plumbing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable accommodations on the road at the Days Inn University Drive in College Station, TX, minutes from Texas A&M University and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. We are situated near U.S. Highway 6 and offer quick, convenient access to an abundance of area attractions, including: The College Station Conference Center, Wolf Pen Creek Park & Amphitheater, Kyle Stadium at Texas A&M University, Post Oak Mall, Texas World Speedway. Discover the nearby D.A. "Andy" Anderson Arboretum, offering a variety of trails and picnic areas for outdoor recreation. An Abuelo's, Willie's Restaurant, Atami Steak and Sushi and Blue Baker are in walking distance of the property. Close proximity to area attractions, plentiful amenities and impeccable service ensure your stay at the Days Inn University Drive in College Station, TX will be memorable. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn College Station University Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge College Station Hotel College Station
- Best Western College Station