“One of My Favorites”

Ranked #25 of 275 Restaurants in College Station
Houston, Texas
“One of My Favorites”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

McAlister's is one of my favorite places to stop & eat when we are in College Station. It's quick, it's good and it's clean! We have tried just about everything on the menu. The Club Sandwich and the French Dip Sandwich are two of our favorites. The baked potatoes are wonderful too! We love their sweet ice tea, and, don't forget one of their huge cookies for dessert. Yum! We just keep coming back!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank sdatex

Orlando, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was my first experience at McAlister's Deli, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was very good (I had the French Dip) and the atmosphere is pleasant. Service was quick and price was very reasonable. Perfect for a quick, yet enjoyable meal.

• Visited April 2014
“A Sunday favorite”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The turkey Reuben is my fav sandwich but the new pecan berry salad is delicious. Super fast service and great prices.

Visited April 2014
Navasota, Texas
“Yummy freshly made Sandwiches and salads, great for a lunch”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you want a freshly made delicious sandwich in College Station this is the place to go, very tasty and reasonably priced, nice atmosphere. The only thing I would caution you about is depending on the sandwich the portions can be a little small. We went for dinner and the hubby had the french dip, it was half a small baguet and not enough for him for dinner time, would have been fine for lunch though.

• Visited March 2014