Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Aggieland
$80
Country Inn
Hilton College Station & Conference Center(College Station)(Great Value!)
$127
Hilton.com
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$104
Home2.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Hampton Inn College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Manor Inn College Station(College Station)
$52
$50
Hotels.com
$99
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

All reviewsfront deskfull serviceother hotelspleasant stayvery nice hotelbeds were comfortablestaff was very friendly and helpfulconvenient locationin townlobbytexasdrivewaytournamentelevatorfurnituremaidsclerk
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I stayed here overnight for a business trip. I was VERY surprised at how nice the place was. It was quiet, comfy beds (soft and firm pillows to choose from), Bath and Body works in bathroom, and the staff upon arrival were AMAZING. Very friendly and helpful. Nice touch for the small fridge in room. Very spacious and clean.
Would recommend to anyone and would stay here again. Only downfall would be parking space... they need a few more lights for my taste. All in all, wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Try to get one on the end. Really quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed here for Aggie Parents' Weekend the weekend of April 12-13th. The hotel is very convenient in location, right off the highway and very nice exterior. Greeted promptly by two workers in the lobby and check-in was quick. The room was very nice, nice size as well, including the bathroom. A/C in the room worked GREAT, froze us out (which is how I like it!). Also, the bed was firm and very comfortable. Good water pressure, plenty of towels. The rooms even have a little "living area" with a couch, chair and extra TV and a small kitchen type area with a microwave, sink, fridge and coffee maker. The rooms I have no complaints with, and the staff was very nice. My only complaint was, for $239/night (all the hotels jack up their prices on premium weekends at A&M, I understand that), you would think they would provide a small complimentary breakfast of some type. The had omelettes, waffles, etc... like most other hotels in the area have, but we were alerted by the hostess that breakfast is $8.95/person. Really?? Come on, don't nickel and dime me (or DOLLAR me!). Every other chain I have stayed at has offered a comp. breakfast, some good, some not. This is my only complaint though, and I would stay again without hesitation, and I'll just go to Whataburger down the road for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tim C
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed there on business. The front desk staff was most congenial and check in went well. I found the bed to be rock hard and the air conditioning unit was quite loud, to the point where it woke you up in the middle of the night when it cut on. The restaurant was only mediocre. The room was a decent size and very clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Aggieland, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Wes50,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am happy that you found our reception staff to be friendly. However, please accept my apologies that you were inconvenienced by the condition of the bed and air conditioning system. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and appropriate actions will be taken to rectify these unsatisfactory circumstances.

We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Regards,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We attended a reception in their event center and it was beautiful! Our room was spacious and clean. The restaurant there at the hotel made it a great place to visit with friends and family over breakfast before we all headed home. Great stay!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a relatively new property in College Station. It has a nice entrance/lobby area and there's a bar/restaurant on the premises. The room was large, clean, and comfortable - a nice change from other places I've stayed at in the area. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. All that I'm looking for in a hotel I'm staying in for business.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business