“Bar Type Food - Good Outdoor Area”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ozona Grill & Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ozona Grill & Bar
Ranked #50 of 267 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bryan, Texas
“Bar Type Food - Good Outdoor Area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Nice atmosphere. Shaded outdoor area voted best in the area. Friendly service. Menu is basically an expanded bar food type menu. Queso is different but good. Chicken fried streak is good and huge. Our waitress told us that it was big enough to split ( props to her) and it was. We will go back.

• Visited August 2014

Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
“good food, ok service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had hoped to sit outside for our meal, but there were a ton of people smoking on the patio so we sat inside. There was a large party with lots of small children where the waitress wanted to seat us so we wound up in the bar area. The bartender was our server and though he only had 1 other table and no customers at the bar, he was not very attentive. My boyfriend had a burger and I had a Mexican combination plate. THe food was good - definitely more of an authentic Mexican flavor than most restaurants. Prices were reasonable. While I really don't have any major complaints, the place wasn't really special or unique enough to want to visit again the next time we are in the area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kimberly T
“Great burgers!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We had their burgers and they were fantastic. There were lots of options to customize your burger and the service was great!! The staff was very friendly and attentive.

New Waverly, Texas
“The perfect Sunday morning brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have now been to Ozona twice, but my review will be for my first visit (although the second time was the same great experience.) Two of my friends and I went to Ozona on a Sunday morning for the brunch. I ordered chicken fried steak and eggs and they each ordered build your own tacos. The staff was friendly and shortly upon ordering we were each brought a bowl of delicious fresh fruit. Our food arrived promptly. Each of us also received crunchy potatoes which were amazing. My chicken fried steak was wonderful and the eggs... well it's hard to make bad eggs. My friends each said the tacos were some of the best they have had. One visit was all it took to make Ozona my go-to spot in College Station.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank spencer_bamf
Midlothian, Texas
“2 for 1 Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries...oh my!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a great dinner with friends while visiting College Station. We went on a night that was 2 for 1 burgers. The parking lot was packed, but once we got inside we were seated right away. This is a big restaurant and apparently the outdoor deck area is a big attraction for alot of the patrons. We were happy to be seated inside in the air conditioning....great service by our waitress...she handled our large group of 12 with ease. The burgers were delicious and served up perfectly. I couldn't believe the great deal for our meal. I will definitely make a return trip to Ozona next time I'm in Aggieland.

• Visited June 2013