“Every Saturday Morning”

Donald's Donuts
College Station, Texas
“Every Saturday Morning”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. It used to be close to the house and therefore a quick convenient doughnut shop down the street but now that we have moved, we make the trip there anyways. I get the bacon egg and cheese croissant every time, while my better half gets the kolaches. We often enough splurge on doughnuts, my favorite being their cake doughnut with sprinkles, while everyone enjoys the regular old doughnuts too. Mom loved it when she visited, I will forever more suggest it for breakfast when I have guests in town!

1 Thank Marie M

Salt Lake City
“Freaking Delicious Donuts”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stopped in here to grab donuts for a quick breakfast and they were superb! The fritters were the best I've ever had, the old fashioned were phenomenal, and they were cheap! A winning combination when it comes to donuts.

• Visited January 2014