Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass
Ranked #10 of 36 Hotels in College Station
League City, United States
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night in October. The hotel is relatively new and well maintained. Staff is very helpful, and the studio suite gave us some additional space to relax. They're having a bit of a beetle problem, which they are aware of. They tended to come out in our bathroom on the 3rd floor, but they're small and not very threatening so it was no big deal. Probably the result of nearby construction.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AJ S, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
We take pride in our property and love that it appeared new to you. We established ourselves in this great community in 2005! Thanks for understanding, they're gone!

Hope you and your wife come and visit us again soon! AJ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Pleased to arrive at the new Hampton Hotel in College Station. Very clean, comfortable and restful stay. I will try and stay at this hotel on return trips. Only problem is limited access via frontage road.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us and glad you had a pleasant!
We look forward to your next visit. - AJ
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

we stayed here last night for one night and never ever again will we consider this hotel. The hotel overall looked nice and new. We were in room 204, upon checkin everything looked nice. After coming back a few hours later, there were 5 black bugs crawling the walls, my husband killed them, a few more bugs crawling the curtains, at night, there were 7 bugs crawling the bathroom floor !! It was a nightmare ! We had never had such a bad experience like this. In the morning, as I'm stepping out of the shower, stepped on one of those bugs !!!!! This was terrible !!!! Those black bugs were also outside, that's where they should be kept !!! Not as guests inside the rooms !!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Eddie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
We apprectaite your feedback and I want to first apologize for your stay. It is never our intent to make our guest stay feel uncomfortable. Our area has recently been hit with and over abundance of, what I am told, is water beetles. Once the issue started we took very aggressive action with our pest control company to treat the hotel. We very much hope that we see you again in the furture to prove the high standards we operate here at Hampton Inn & Suites of College Station, Texas
Laurel, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

It was a great time. I couldn’t have asked for anything more for the reasons I was staying there. I look forward to staying at Hampton Inns because I get such great sleep in the nice beds (including the nice sheets, comforter and pillows). The complimentary breakfast is always a plus to, to be able to come down stairs and have a nice hot breakfast waiting for you with plenty of options to choose from. This is a small thing but I always enjoy the dark robust coffee to help get me going before I start my work day. Then there are the amazing cookies y’all always seem to have at the welcome desk. I truly believe Hampton Inns have some of the best cookies I’ve ever had?! Haha the only thing I would be discouraged by is the size of the fitness areas, but then again I don’t always have time to exercise so it really isn’t something I worry about. Another great thing I enjoy is the membership rewards. Being able to build up point to work towards free stays in the future is something that truly can’t be beat. I’m not sure why anyone would want to stay at another hotel, especially for business purposes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Cleburne, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff is excellent! They were all very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was very nice and quiet. It is conveniently located to everything. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Angleton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Check in service was quick and friendly. The room was beautifully decorated and extremely clean. High end Hampton Inn! Going forward we will only stay here when we return to College Station. We left our home pillows behind along with clothes in the closet. They immediately called to let us know and held it till we returned to pick it up. Great Place!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Vance F
Spring, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

great rooms and good service. the location is a bit difficult, as you can miss the drive in easily, but the hotel is a great value. I will use this hotel when i stay in College Sation for sure. the rooms are very nice and they have breakfast to go in little bags.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business