Attended a conference with spouse and was provided with excellent service at this hotel. Both the staff and the accommodations left nothing to be desired for. The rooms are clean and the beds were comfortable! Be sure to make it down early in the evening for the hot baked chocolate chip cookies, their wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel if you have need to travel to College Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn