Great hotel to stay with family but don't expect to sleep on the sofa bed in the suites. The mattress was so thin that every spring and the bottom of the board could be easily felt. The kids could not sleep on it! Otherwise, everything else was fine. Breakfast was pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn