I chose this hotel base on the rates and i booked a jacuzzi suite for the night. First of all the rooms were great but this hotel has some major security issues especially when it comes to ones identity. I checked into the hotel where i was waiting at the desk as the agent who was on the phone was busy with the guest. IT would have been nice if he acknowledge me by saying it would be a minute or i will be with you shortly but he did not after a few minutes he asked if i was checking in and i said my name. This next part is a major problem while he was still on the phone he almost handed me another guests room keys. HE DID NOT ask me to present a form of id as all hotels do and to make matters worse i am an elite member who is on the road several weeks a year and was not recognized. All of the hotels i stay at still ask me even though i am a loyalty member to present some form of identification. Another problem is that anyone who knows someone staying there could just check in under false identity which could be a dangerous situation. Needless to say i will not be back. After i checked out i call the customer service where i informed them of the situation i experienced and was inform after creating a file that the hotel has 3 days to response which they did not. I emailed my customer service who helped me with this case to let them know that i have received nothing from the hotel nor any other compensation for this event and potential safety and security of their guests. To this day i was charged fully for my stay with no correspondence from the hotel manager of their poor performance on guest safety.
an Elite HHonors member
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn