Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass
$79
Country Inn
Hilton College Station & Conference Center(College Station)(Great Value!)
$155
$136
Hilton.com
Hampton Inn College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
$105
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$112
$104
Home2.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$114
$99
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Holiday Inn Express College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
$80
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanaccess roadstaff was friendlyin townprice was reasonablefrom texasvery nice hotelhotel is locatedfront desk staffbreakfast areafitness centera great place to stayhome away from homeeasy accesswould stay againparking lotfree breakfast
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I had a reservation for parents weekend and my father in law was in hospital and had taken a turn for the worse so I called that Tuesday (reservation was for Friday) and was told I couldn't get a refund because it wasn't within 14 days. My father in law passed away that Thursday and this hotel would not refund my money. I will NEVER stay with them again, that is just cheap and greedy, and I would encourage all travelers to boycott this lousy hotel. These slime are more interested in money than people. They jack up their rates $80 a night for this weekend!

Room Tip: Don't reserve a room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank dmmg25
Reviewed December 20, 2009

We can always count on this Hampton to deliver good service. We stay here frequently when we are in town and have never been disappointed. I can honestly say we have stayed in almost every type of non-smoking room they have and all of them have been great. Some of the furnishings in the suites are starting to look a little tired, but they are clean. Comfortable queen beds with plenty of room to move around is an added plus. Breakfast is the typical Hampton fare. We have never used the pool but the business center and fitness center are sufficient for our needs. Staff is always pleasant. The self-serve laundry room is an added plus.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2009

Stayed at this location on an overnight recruiting trip. One of the newer properties in town. Bed was comfortable, room very clean. Smelled a little strongly of Febreeze. Internet worked well. Breakfast was great and staff was friendly and helpful. Would be my first choice of Hampton when in town.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2008

booked this hotel at the last minute for a trip to College Station on a Saturday. Easy on-line reservation price and first time staying at a Hampton Inn. Fairly new property convenient to Hwy 6/University.. i had a 2nd floor room that faced the highway but roadnoise was not noticable. Check-in was quick and staff was friendly. Gig' Em! I didn't utilize any of the amenities of the property but the area where the free morning breakfast is served is quite nice.. high ceilings, good sized comfortable area. The room was basic and adequate, I suppose the only complaint i would have would have been that this was a non-smoking room but there was a lingering scent of a previous smoker. The noticable scent of Febreeze was kind of overpowering.. When looking out of the window, I looked down at the ledge and saw some ashes near the window. I didn't really care since I'm not sensitive to smoke but I did at least want to point this out in the review. The bathrooms water pressure and temperate were all fine. One thing that I really did enjoy was the selection of cable channels! This property was one of the few where I actually wanted to stay in and watch tv b/c of the channel selection!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ez369
Reviewed May 2, 2008

I stayed here for one night while on business. This is the third time I have stayed here, but my first review of it. This Hampton is only a year or two old - still very clean and fresh. It is definitely a step above the previous generation of Hamptons - room decor, lobby, breakfast area, etc.

This hotel is located on the edge of town, about 2 miles or so from the A&M campus, which means it is in a relatively quiet area (no road noise from adjacent highway noticed). You can only access the property from the northbound frontage road, but that is not a big deal.

It has a decent pool and hot tub and patio area. There is a business center with a couple of PCs and printers - very nice and handy.

The breakfast is expanded continental with hot items, usually biscuites, eggs and meat - sometimes gravy. My most recent stay had the most disappointing items - ham and semi-poached eggs - they still made a good sandwich with a biscuit, though.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are really there for the guests.

The rooms have always been very clean with everything working well. Beds comfortable, plenty of tv channels (including 2 HBOs). Only drawback at all - no fridge/microwave in the rooms.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank toomuchtravel