“Gluten Free Wings”

Ranked #18 of 283 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Gluten Free wings are no problem here and they are safe and good according to my wife. The service was perfect.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I took my family to eat there and one family member needed to leave early for class so we ordered that first so they could get to class on time. As it ended up, we all got our food BEFORE the student! Not cool! It was a close call but all worked out well.

The food was delicious. The waiter was nice but did not know answers to some questions we had and had to go ask someone to answer every time. It was all good though. Don't expect a wine list. They only have 1 of each variety and the one I had was ok. I guess I might be a bit of a wine snob. All in all, this is a great restaurant. I'd never been to one before and will probably go back.

1  Thank flyin4fun
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Love the food here, it really is amazing. Wait staff is very friendly if you can hear them...this place is way too loud, you cannot even hear the person sitting next to you talking. And no, you young whipper-snappers I dont need my hearing checked! ;)

2  Thank LORI A
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Definitely a chain restaurant atmosphere with every employee I saw looking like an A&M student. Full slab of ribs was absolutely perfect: tender, falling off the bone, plenty meaty and with a great sauce that had been baked on without burning the sugars. Their dinner rolls with sweet butter were so soft, fresh and tasty. The sides, however, were completely forgettable. The rice was bland and the corn was overcooked and tough. Still, those ribs were so good as to earn the restaurant an overall 4/5.

1  Thank ReynoldsFam
Reviewed December 8, 2012

First off this place can get very crowded, especially Friday and Saturday evenings. Your best bet is to call ahead and make a reservation for those two nights unless you don't mind waiting an hour. The food is pretty good, I'm talking about the fresh baked bread and the steaks. Most everything else is worth a try as well. The place can get a little noisy because it is always full because the food is great. Make sure to grab a coupon for a free appetizer or $5 off $25 (find those in the phonebook).

1  Thank Logan C