“Yummy!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
College Station, Texas, USA
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The service is so sweet, the food delicious, the atmosphere relaxing and the location easy to get to!!

• Visited August 2013

San Antonio, TX
“Its....alright...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had the lamb shish kabob with rice. I thought lamb would be a nice change. It tasted gamey, but maybe lamb normally tastes that way? I don't know, I think I've had lamb a handful of times in my life.

My rating isn't for the gamey taste, but rather because the dish was mostly rice, and cilantro. Onion, tomato, and bell pepper was in there, but it was pretty thin on that, as well as thin on the meat. I guess if you're a Bedouin, it'd be a feast, but for $10+ I basically just stuffed myself with a lot of expansive rice and some flatbread.

I'll probably go back, but try a different dish. I liked the fountain inside.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Gideon_Krasmanic
“Arabic lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I enjoy eating this type of food. It's really good. Ive heard so much about the lamb but didn't try this time. Next time for sure

Visited May 2013
Texas
“Great lamb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place is a classic, down to the poster of Persepolis by the main door. We eat there whenever we go to visit our two daughters at TAMU - it is their favorite place to eat and visit. Select your food choices from a large color picture menu on the wall and see what it looks like before it gets cooked in the meat chiller with glass window. The bread is HUGE. Prices are reasonable and service is good. My wife tells me that we do not leave College Station until we have had at least one meal at Shiraz. If all the restaurants in Iran are as good as Shiraz, we definitely don't want to bomb them - we want to visit them!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
College Station, Texas
“If you like Middle-Eastern food, go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Everything is delicious. Everything is cooked to perfection. A lot of my parents' friends were from the Middle East and we ate at their houses frequently. I loved the food. Eating here transported me back to my childhood. Try it - you'll be amazed at how good food can taste.

Visited February 2013