“Great food nice people”
Review of Wolfies Restaurant & Sports Bar - CLOSED

Wolfies Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Finally a restaurant with good food n sports . Lots of choices for food n a full bal. patio seating is great. I love their wings but they have the best crawfish on the planet.

Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

1. Saltiest crawfish ever. We asked for spicy and were told that the spicier we get, the saltier we get "that's just the way it goes". The manager washed our crawfish in the sink and then brought them back to us to "enjoy". He said he was putting back in the pot, but they were barely warm when he brought them back. I didn't say anything...I didn't want to be "that person". I feel he should have had a new batch made. Yes, I should have said something, I know. But said mgr should have just done the right thing in the first place!
2. Filthy dirty restrooms. Enough said.
3. Ok, this may be mean, but if you are going to dress similar to Hooters girls....you kinda need to look good while doing it. I don't mind skimpy outfits - on the right person. Sorry. The waitress was MIA most of the time as well. ( she did try to help out with the salty crawfish situation, but all she is allowed to do is get the mgr)
4. The wings were decent, though we asked for spicy garlic and spicy BBQ and they were not spicy at all. Good flavor, but no heat at all....at least they were not to salty.

$95 not well spent. I would go back only if the friends or family we were with insisted, but I doubt that will happen after speaking with numerous other people in Brenham and College Station.