Tripadvisor
College Station

“nice place below avg food”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

chicken alvrado was a poor guess at a simple meal. chicken tenders avarage.
All food over priced however server was great

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (145)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Nice family restaurant. Meals, desserts and drinks. Fun for everyone!!! They have big booths for large groups.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

We occasionally visit here as a family. Normally there is a wait to get in during the prime evening hours, say after 600pm. I order the double bone in pork chop. Very good and tender and never over cooked or dry. I recommend the mandarin topping along with the chop.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019

I generally like BJ's, and I like the variety on the menu. It's a good place to take the family since everyone can find something they like. Tonight, though, was a miss. Our family of 7 had a late lunch/early dinner at 3:45, so not super busy at the restaurant. They were out of regular coffee, and only had decaf. They even had only decaf teas. I can't do carbonated, so was out of luck. We ordered, and they promptly brought my father's soup and salad, served with a long tea spoon instead of a soup spoon. It took another 30 minutes for the rest of us to get our meals. Especially odd since my mom got the same soup as my dad. My Cobb salad had about 1 tsp of dressing on it. I finally found it under some of the lettuce after digging around for awhile. We had hoped to get some of their great cookies, but at that point had run out of time before needing to get to my daughter's concert. We were told the kitchen was not fully staffed. I believe they were having staffing issues as the large booth across from us sat dirty for an hour before it was cleaned up. I do have to wonder if they didn't just forget our order, as lots of food was coming out of the kitchen and going right past our table. The up side, our server Tyler, was very nice. I think I may need to find a new family restaurant for family trips to A&M though.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Our first time visit was da bomb! Great place, great ambience, great food. The mozzarella tomato salad rocked our world..and the Enlightened Lemon Herb chicken & asparagus with zucchini noodles is a must—and don’t forget the garlic knots. Probably our fave Aggie eatery. Don’t miss this!

Date of visit: July 2019