“Fabulous restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have tried alot of Mexican restaurants in College Station including the new ones, and we always come back to OTB. They have simple decor. Not loud. Not dark. And we get such great service. The managers pitch in to help wait staff when busy or when there is a problem order. They also will not hesitate to make things right and write-off a bad mistake on their part--you never see this anymore. When we lived in Hawaii for three years before returning, everyone asked us what we missed: OTB! In fact, a friend played a joke on us that it had closed. I called and was so relieved to hear someone answer the phone. OTB has great specials going on year round. Sign up on their websites to get all the great specials. We also believe they have the Best sweet tea!

There are newer reviews for On the Border

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have eaten On the Border since the first one opened in Dallas, TX in the 80's. Food is always good, and the service is great. I eat in the bar, and all of the bartenders are always friendly and fast. I used to travel all the time and have eaten at almost all of them. It's a nice place, and the price is reasonable.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have tried to dine here several times and always end up sick. The food is barely warm and just not up to my standards.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Friendly, great menu, clean, good margaritas.
Veggie options available. Staff well trained and polite.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Customer Service was great! The Food was delicious! They have all sorts variety to choose from. I've been there 2 times since started going to Waco and recently found that there's one in Houston. I will have to try it.