“Great Pizzas”

Blue Baker
Ranked #43 of 271 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Founded in 2001 in College Station, Blue Baker is a cool, blue, contemporary, artisan bakery cafe serving made-from-scratch breads, pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads and stone-oven pizza. We offer delivery and pickup.
Austin, Texas
“Great Pizzas”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've been to the Blue Baker several times while traveling on business in BCS. And it's usually pretty good.

The pizzas are great, and you can watch them fire them in the big oven. Don't feel limited by what's on the menu either. You can ask for specific ingredients on it if you want. They've done it for me on several occasions.

I also like the salads. They make them down the line as you walk to the register. I've been able to tell them more or less of specific ingredients here as well.

The soup is hit or miss, for me that is. They really need to specify on the menu (maybe with a picture of a little carrot) which soups are vegetarian. The staff have to go look it up in a book when I ask. And soups that you would assume are vegetarian, usually aren't. Come on guys, use more vegetable broth and label accordingly.

• Visited July 2013

College Station, Texas
“Good lunch spot, very good pastries”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Local guy makes good with high-quality, good tasting baked goods. Bagels not the best, but all else (especially breakfast items) very good!

Visited December 2012
College Station, Texas
“Great picnic lunch!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I took my grand daughter to Washington on the Brazos. Before we got on the road we stopped at Blue Baker and loaded up on absolutely delicious sandwiches, drinks and cookies. Eating at the picnic area on the museum grounds really made our day! Delicious! A must stop before heading out for a really relaxing family outing.

Visited April 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Loved the bread!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I can't remember the name of the sandwich I had, but it's their most popular and it was delicious! My kids had the cheese pizza and the 3 meat pizza and loved it! We also got a banana bread and finished it while we were there! We went there two times while we were in town!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Momoftwo711
Weatherford, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waste of money and time”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Pizza was not that great and they did not have most of the things listed on menu? Ordered a supreme and it had very little one it. Also had a salad that was fair.

Visited March 2013