“Koppe Bridge Restaurant”

Koppe Bridge Bar & Grille
Ranked #32 of 271 Restaurants in College Station
Description: There are two Koppe Bridge restaurants in College Station. The one at 3940 Harvey Road has not been reviewed.
“Koppe Bridge Restaurant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They are known for their hamburgers.Yum. We grab a hamburger basket and eat at a table outside. Very relaxing and comfortable.

Visited October 2013

“Best Burgers in Town!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

If you are in College Station, and crave a delicious, old fashioned hamburger...and real fries...you must have a Koppe Bridge burger. Even if you just get it to go! They have a huge selection to suit all tastes. My grandmother had a "beer joint" in South Texas growing up ..and this is the closest thing to her burgers I have ever had. They are big, they are beefy, they are delicious! When's the last time you had real french fries?? They have cold beer too. Frozen Margaritas are my fav. (I don't even know if they have alchohol..lol..but they are tasty..and afterwards, I feel intoxicated from the sheer pleasure of their food. :-) I like both locations...the one on FM2154 nearest Kyle Field is kinda small, so I just get it to go from there. When we take the kiddos - we usally go to the one on Harvey because they have games and pool tables while we wait for our food. (Which is never long..even when they are busy).

• Visited August 2013
Kingwood, Texas
“Great- once you find it !”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was in College Station on business and the Koppe Bridge Bar and Grille was recommended as
having great hamburgers. Once I found the place, on Wellborn Rd., the place was quaint, the staff helpful ( as a Longhorn I sneak around College Station carefully ) and the food and beer were great. I would certainly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013
“Best Burgers around”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the place to go if you want a burger and fries with something cold to drink. Rustic interior very family friendly, food yummy and staff friendly.

Visited October 2012
College Station, Texas
“Really, really good burgers!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A Brazos Valley legend for burgers. Of course, I'm now a vegetarian, but their burgers are really something! You won't be sorry.

Visited February 2013