“So good!”
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Grub Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're passionate about great food, great drinks and great hospitality. We believe in fresh ingredients and big flavours, delivered by caring, friendly people. And we know that a lively environment makes it all feel and taste better. At Grub we use quality, fresh, and differentiating ingredients. Our buns are baked from scratch every hour. We grind our signature blend of chuck and brisket in-house daily. All of our sauces and dressings are homemade. We are proud to source local when possible. We believe in the space between... when you're not so busy DOING that you have time for laughing out loud, small moments, and big dreams. So be yourself and enjoy the ride.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Best burgers and all types to please any palate. Tasty sweet potato fries too! The kids meals are perfect size and the burgers were cooked to perfection. Juicy and delicious. The milkshakes are the best. Try the salted caramel!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm not big on eating burgers out because I like my burgers seasoned and most burger places only fry the patties and count on all of the added toppings to give the burger flavor. Not Grub Burger Bar. Their burgers are flavorful from the inside out and the variety of "styles" are incredible. I had the Texas Luau and this is the best burger I have ever had outside of my own grill! A perfect blend of sweet teriyaki BBQ and grilled pineapple topped with pulled pork and spicy toasted jalapeño peppers. WOW!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Grub is definitely a wonderful place, and I look forward to going there whenever I'm in CStat. The burgers are juicy and there is a wide variety to suit just about any taste, ranging from normal hamburgers to vegetarian and seafood options, with interchangable toppings to match. The shakes are really a special treat- both the spiked and the safer non-alcoholic kind. But be warned - this meal will fill you up. Don't plan for another meal too soon after this - you'll be weighted down with delicious grease and meat for a good little while.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Definitely a place to go if you want a tasty burger. They offer a traditional burger, but their specialty seems to be burgers that are unique, with combinations of unusual condiments and other ingredients. They also offer gluten-free buns and vegetarian selections, so it's not just for beef eaters.

I had the Texas Luau burger, minus the jalapenos, and it was juicy, flavorful, and so large that eating it was a bit of a challenge. Custom-ordering (no jalapenos) was not a problem at this restaurant. My friend had the You're My Boy Blue burger and said it was delicious. We shared a generous portion of sweet potato fries that were well-prepared and tasty. The milkshakes here are real crowd pleasers, and we chose to eat here just so my friend could try their Nutella shake. It did not disappoint.

The only bad thing was their a/c was so cold that we were uncomfortable. It wasn't a big problem since we simply took our dinners to their outdoor terrace. Shortly after we went out, more diners followed. If you prefer colder places, you'll love it, otherwise a light jacket or sweater will help you be comfortable.

Overall, this is a fine place for people who prefer different foods or have dietary restrictions. Whether you like a beefy burger, a chicken sandwich, fish, fresh green salads, or need gluten-free, you'll find what you're looking for here.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Loved the salmon burger and salad. Topped it off with a strawberry shake. Everything was great.
Wide variety of food.