“Most Unique Place to Eat in College Station”
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Grub Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're passionate about great food, great drinks and great hospitality. We believe in fresh ingredients and big flavours, delivered by caring, friendly people. And we know that a lively environment makes it all feel and taste better. At Grub we use quality, fresh, and differentiating ingredients. Our buns are baked from scratch every hour. We grind our signature blend of chuck and brisket in-house daily. All of our sauces and dressings are homemade. We are proud to source local when possible. We believe in the space between... when you're not so busy DOING that you have time for laughing out loud, small moments, and big dreams. So be yourself and enjoy the ride.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Grub Burger Bar is fairly new to College Station, but it caught on quickly. Everyone LOVES Grub. If I could eat a hamburger every day, I would probably eat at Grub 5 of the 7 days in a week. I especially like their guacapotle (I think that's what it's called, it's the guacomole burger). The fries are delicious too. I've never tried the shakes, but I hear that they're great as well. They also have spiked shakes, so that might be something fun to try if you're going there.

It's a lot like HopDoddy in Austin, but it's unique to College Station. Definitely go!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Was looking for a place to get a burger in college Station while visiting Texas A&M.
Saw this place and decided to try it out

Wow what a place. The have about a dozen gourmet burgers to chose from, beef, pork, chicken or turkey. Plus lots of salads if you want to go in that route. Plenty of shakes also to chose from.

I had the Jive Turkey, which rocked, cheese, turkey, sprouts and guacamole...that was really good. My wife had the regular burger with onion rings, and after the first bite she said, this is a good burger. that says a lot.

For three of us with drinks came in under $30. Not bad for an awesome burger

1  Thank GB_InTexas
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Voodoo burger and sweet potato fries were perfect, onion rings also very tasty. High end burger prices for college students but when parents are paying it's a terrific meal!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Had the Lockhart burger. It was very good! The onion rings were very good, with an interesting crust! Good portion size, we shared. Had a strawberry shake, it tasted so fresh!! Good place, but loud!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ignore the lame strip center location...both decor and food are trendy and spot on. Had the Turkey Burger (called "Jive Turkey," I think) per recommendation, and it was the best turkey burger (and one of the best burgers in general) I've ever had. Also, the sweet potato fries were outstanding, perhaps also the best I've ever had. It's not cheap for a burger place, but you get what you pay for...in a good way. This was my Aggie brother's choice for a first meal back from a few months abroad, if that tells you anything.

Really a gem for a place like College Station...this Austinite will leave it at that.