“Excellent food”
Review of Grub Burger Bar

Grub Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Grub Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We're passionate about great food, great drinks and great hospitality. We believe in fresh ingredients and big flavours, delivered by caring, friendly people. And we know that a lively environment makes it all feel and taste better. At Grub we use quality, fresh, and differentiating ingredients. Our buns are baked from scratch every hour. We grind our signature blend of chuck and brisket in-house daily. All of our sauces and dressings are homemade. We are proud to source local when possible. We believe in the space between... when you're not so busy DOING that you have time for laughing out loud, small moments, and big dreams. So be yourself and enjoy the ride.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Not your average burger joint, more upscale. Great food, great service, good value for what you get. Try the "My boy blue burger"- blue cheese and caramelized onions; was amazing. Will definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Grub Burger Bar

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great burgers and turkey burgers. Nice atmosphere and fair price. Good college atmosphere for the students

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband Brian (Class of '81) and I went to Grub Burger Bar a couple of weeks ago and, well, just amazing! Ken was wonderful. Everyone who worked there was kind, helpful and seemed to really enjoy their environment. All be it, most of the wait staff is probably getting their Masters, everyone was great. And the food! We had the Turkey Burger and the Hippie Chick. It was the best Portobello sandwich I have ever had. And my husband’s burger was amazingly good. Our drinks were made to perfection. Keep this place going! I highly recommend dining here. It is a wonderful experience and please, keep the Hippie Chick on the menu!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is easily the best burger I've ever had--probably because it was medium rare tuna with ginger. Amazing! The sweet potato fries are incredible, need no more dressing up than they already have (sea salt and rosemary), and they're just done perfectly.

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Upon the recommendation of a friend, my wife and I went to Grub Burger Bar in College Station. This new hamburger joint is the latest of three restaurants to have occupied this location. My wife had the “Hippie Chic,” a meatless hamburger with a large Portobello mushroom and assorted vegetables, and I had the “Front Porch” with cheese, a fairly basic hamburger, accompanied by French fried onion rings. We were not pleased with the food. The hamburgers had an odd taste and the onion rings were more batter than onion. The place has a concrete floor and a high ceiling, so the noise level was pretty high. While the food and ambiance were poor, the service was friendly and efficient. We will not be returning to this restaurant. For good hamburgers in the Bryan-College Station area, go to Koppe Bridge, Chicken Oil Company, or Whataburger.

5  Thank CJTravelerTexas