Motel 6 College Station - Bryan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)
View Hotel
Manor Inn College Station(College Station)
View Hotel
EZ Travel Inn(College Station)
View Hotel
All reviewshot showerroom was cleantvinstallinglodgingpettx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2013

When you spend a $100 a night you expect a certain level. of service. Such as an iron to press your clothes, coffey in your room or maybe free wifi. Motel 6 took full advantage of a special event going on in College Station to increase their rate by 90%. This property is 2 star property charging a 4 star rate. I cut my stay short due to lack of quality service. Save your money stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 30, 2013

As you turn in to the property and then enter reception, you just know its a company run motel and not run by an independant manager. Everything looks a little tired.
The 'Duty Manager' is usually defensive, if you complain about anything - "its our last room" - Motel 6 is so variable, property to property.
To be asked to pay for Wi-Fi these days is ridiculous and very annoying. Travelling from the United Kingdom we find it strange that when its a "No Smoking" room - why on earth do previous guests smoke in the room ? This room - 254- was stinking of tobacco smoke - horrible inconsiderate people.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Much better than what I expected. Very clean and simple.

One problem were the beds.. After a few minutes felt like we were laying on wires covered by paper. Not good!!!

So.. Very clean, but very uncomfortable beds!!

And you have to pay $2.99 for wifi!!!!

This was last minute booking for the football game.. So we were just happy to find a room!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lori L
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Not bad for price and location. Room clean. During events hotels around CS jack prices up and require 2 night stay. This one still allows for one night reservation. Not really a hundred dollar a night hotel but one of the least expensive at the time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank g b
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had stayed at the Motel 6 in Tyler the night before I stayed here and I was pleasantly surprised by comparison. I had no problems, basically with the location in Tyler, but College Station was a bit better, since this motel was newer, and bigger, and was comparable to motels that charge $75 a night, but I paid only $55, so I felt that I got good value. It's on the main avenue that goes past Texas A and M University, and there are several shopping centers and restaurants nearby. You need to follow the directions to get to it, though, since the freeway past College Station and Bryan is how most people arrive in town, and you need to know which exit to get off in order to find the motel. If you choose to go up the main avenue instead of the Route 6 Freeway, you will find you are dealing with a lot of lights and traffic in order to reach the motel, so my advice is to stay on the freeway, take the right exit, and you will easily get to the motel. The room was nice, a bit better than other motel 6 properties. The only other thing I can say is that this motel is a popular choice since it seemed to be filled to capacity. Overall I'm glad I stayed here, since the location is fairly good, the neighborhood was good, and it gave me good value for my money.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo