Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting Afternoon at the Bush Museum

While on vacation and driving from Houston to Waco, we stopped at the Bush Museum for something to... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2021
DesmondBono
Odessa, Delaware
Could have been a great visit

I wish I could leave a 5 start rating because President Bush 41 was a wonderful leader - but I... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2021
originalmissscarlett
Acworth, Georgia

1,234 results
All reviews berlin wall white house his wife burial site great man vice president early life audio tour american history special exhibit on display presidency office barbara oval exhibits politics
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

If I could give it 10 stars, I would. Well done, well done, well done!!! Allow a few hours to go through. Informative, interesting and educational. All ages should visit this outstanding Presidential Library.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Yes, we've been to both the LBJ museum a W's too.
Even before you go inside, the gardens and sculptures are very good.
Inside the displays, political and personal, are excellent. This museum includes displays of Camp David and the WH Situation Room as well as the standard display of the Oval Office.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Our two young children enjoyed the mix of history and interactive sessions. I personally appreciated the details from President Bush's early pre-political career. I doubt that we will return on our subsequent trips to College Station but I believe that everyone should give this museum a shot.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

If you are in town you need to take time together stop. It doesn’t matter if you’re a Democrat or republican Bush had an interesting life and lead during turbulent times. The history lesson was great. It’s a good family stop. I wish I had more time, but had to rush through things.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We went here after George W. Bush Library in Dallas. It was a great reminder of what was going on in the world at that time.