Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting Afternoon at the Bush Museum

While on vacation and driving from Houston to Waco, we stopped at the Bush Museum for something to... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2021
DesmondBono
Odessa, Delaware
Could have been a great visit

I wish I could leave a 5 start rating because President Bush 41 was a wonderful leader - but I... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2021
originalmissscarlett
Acworth, Georgia

1,234 results
All reviews berlin wall white house his wife burial site great man vice president early life audio tour american history special exhibit on display presidency office barbara oval exhibits politics
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful museum! I learned so much about President George Bush Sr. He's a very smart man whether you liked him as a President or not. I am a museum girl and this is one I would recommend! Go visit A&M, eat at Freebirds and visit this museum. Gig 'em Aggies!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 27, 2017

We found a groupon which saved quite a bit. Spent about 3 hours touring the museum and grounds. It wasn't disappointing, but it also didn't really live up to my expectations. Lots of photos, mostly. The chance to take a few silly pictures - such as in the Oval Office & Situation Room mock ups - was fun. Enjoyed seeing a piece of the Berlin wall, and the gifts of state exhibit was neat to see. You have to really enjoy history to enjoy this place.

1  Thank k8enmatt
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

The museum is very well done. We enjoyed all of the exhibits following the life of George Bush. My wife particularly enjoyed the coverage of the Bush family and I enjoyed the exhibit dedicated to President Bush's military service, especially the Avenger, up close and personal. Plan a minimum of two hours here, but you will miss a lot if you try to make this a short visit.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Well worth the price of admission, many excellent exhibits, I learned much that I did not know about this humble man. We spent and hour and a half and could not read and see everything in that time.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

The museum is in keeping with the nature of the person it remembers. A low-key affair to a family oriented individual, war hero, public servant, and even keeled president. It was fun watching both the president and first lady interacting with each other in TV snippets as your sitting in the White House living room. The exhibits on the golf war and fall of the Berlin wall was particularly interesting. It was great getting an intro in a replica of the white house situation room. We did in almost 3 hours.

1  Thank 112royf