“Good place”

Cuisines: Pizza
COLLEGE STATION
“Good place”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My fist time. Good place to eat simple pizza. Recommend it. I don't have anything thing else te said but the review must be 100 characters ...

1 Thank IRIS P

Bryan, Texas
“Do Not Bother”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

If you want pizza with all crust and little on it, a very scimpy salad bar, greasy tables, and staff with a bad attitude, this is the place for you.

• Visited November 2012
7 Thank Luke J
Tralee, Ireland
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went here after a Texas A&M game - think it was just under $10 for an all you can eat style buffet. Multiple pizza choices and free drink refills - lovely atmosphere - highly recommended!

Visited September 2012
Bryan, Texas
“Love, the pizza there and the food bar”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Only one more good place to go for good pizza. I enjoy, being able through the food bar and getting every kind i LIKE to eat

Visited January 2012
College Station, Texas
“Such a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My family was in town and we needed a quick, reasonably priced meal where we could all eat something we liked. For an all inclusive buffet for 6 people to cost less than $45 was amazing. The staff was so friendly from the second we walked in the door and all the way down the buffet. My mom didn't see her favorite pizza (supreme) and the worker told us there was one already in the oven and it would be out in just a few minutes. The rest of the selection on the buffet was hot and fresh and very appetizing. Soon after we sat down, the worker called out over the intercom that the supreme pizza was ready, so I went over to get some for my mother. It was hot out of the oven and the worker put it out for me to take the first slices. Throughout our meal there were a couple of girls who walked around with cinnamon rolls and offered to refill our sodas. We have eaten CiCi's before, but this was my parent's first experience at one and they were floored by the amazing customer service. The restaurant was also spotless, as a bus boy was consistently cleaning off tables. We will definitely return, especially when my parents are in town, as this is their new favorite restaurant here. Way to go CiCi's!!

• Visited August 2011