“Delicious!”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #210 of 283 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went here after a Texas A&M game - think it was just under $10 for an all you can eat style buffet. Multiple pizza choices and free drink refills - lovely atmosphere - highly recommended!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Only one more good place to go for good pizza. I enjoy, being able through the food bar and getting every kind i LIKE to eat

Reviewed September 8, 2011

My family was in town and we needed a quick, reasonably priced meal where we could all eat something we liked. For an all inclusive buffet for 6 people to cost less than $45 was amazing. The staff was so friendly from the second we walked in the door and all the way down the buffet. My mom didn't see her favorite pizza (supreme) and the worker told us there was one already in the oven and it would be out in just a few minutes. The rest of the selection on the buffet was hot and fresh and very appetizing. Soon after we sat down, the worker called out over the intercom that the supreme pizza was ready, so I went over to get some for my mother. It was hot out of the oven and the worker put it out for me to take the first slices. Throughout our meal there were a couple of girls who walked around with cinnamon rolls and offered to refill our sodas. We have eaten CiCi's before, but this was my parent's first experience at one and they were floored by the amazing customer service. The restaurant was also spotless, as a bus boy was consistently cleaning off tables. We will definitely return, especially when my parents are in town, as this is their new favorite restaurant here. Way to go CiCi's!!

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Took my wife and grandkids to this place.......what a mistake! The pizza was horrid...with kids handling and coughing on every food item in sight. The floors were slick with cola products and food. It was tough trying to walk on the slick floor without falling. After seeing all the food being handled by everyone, I finally resorted to ordering a couple of pizzas.......the hired hands didnt speak English so it took a managers intervention to get the pizzas ordered. After waiting 30 minutes the pizzas were nowhere to be found........so they had to prepare them again. the kids played in the game room where the noise was horrendous......several bus loads of summer camp kids had invaded the place and all but taken over all the seating areas of the restaurant. I waited at the serving areas for the pizzas and they set them on the line for all to get.......I had to ask people to leave the two pizzas alone as they were special ordered, but to my amazement they dug right into them. I asked the spanish guy why he just didnt hand me the pizzas I ordered and he said that all pizzas went on the line ..........I complained to the manager again, and he said he would make me fresh pizza......we declined and left. What a disaster that place is......I know its for kids, but the place is a nasty mess, with no adult supervision, and food that is contaminated by every kid that walks by it. We wont be back to this place.

3  Thank gigem74