“Didnt even like Kolaches until I went here”
Review of Kolache Rolfs

Kolache Rolfs
Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 13, 2013

A nice locally owned bakery serving kolaches, cinnamon rolls and other breakfast items. They also serve soup and sandwiches for lunch however they close at 2pm I believe. ham and cheese kolaches are great. Best cinnamon rolls I have ever had - better with the added frosting. They are also very generous to groups in the community. Our go to Saturday morning snack place.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stop by and get some of these fresh, tasty dough pouches filled with your favorite goodies. Mmm! Not much seating inside, so you may want to drive through or get them to go. I have never eaten lunch there (not open for dinner) so can't say about that, but the kolaches are heaven!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Accidentally stopped here the first time. The next morning I was here on purpose. Great fresh Kolache's. Sweet sticky cinnamon rolls. And the coffee was good too. Gets crowded on the weekend with all the to-go orders. Worth a try.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Despite the categorization as "Polish", kolaches are a Czech or Slovak sweet yeast dough with either sweet or savory fillings. They are one of the things we've consistently missed since moving away from Texas.

Kolache Rolf's has exemplary Texas-style kolaches, including the highly-popular sausage (link), cheese, and jalapeno model as well as fruit and poppy seed. The slovacek sausage ones with cheese and jalapeno are especially noteworthy. We couldn't stop eating the things!

In addition to kolaches, they have "Bubba Buns" (kolache rolls sliced and filled with stuff), coffee, espresso and chai drinks.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Occasionally, I just gotta' have a kolache for breakfast. Also, this is a great place to stop and buy a couple dozen to take to work to share with your colleagues.

Best of all, we buy kolaches every year from Kolache Rolfs to have for breakfast Christmas morning to continue the tradition my mother started when I was a kid.