“Nice Find”
Review of Blue Baker

Blue Baker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Blue Baker is an artisan bakery cafe serving made-from-scratch breads, pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads, and stone-oven pizza.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were going to stop somewhere else, but decided to stop here. They make their own breads. The soups, salad and sandwiches are great. Worth the stop and I would compare the soups to Panera in quality.

There are newer reviews for Blue Baker

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We tried their brick oven pizzas and were sold. Everything was fresh and delicious, including our salads, and the pizza crust was perfectly paper thin and scrumptious. We have also had their yummy breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon buns. Yum!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I took our daughter here for lunch. We were quite pleased! There is a nice menu that offered a lot of wonderful choices. They both had the salmon salad and I had the pepperoni pizza. We could have just as easily ordered a soup or one of the many tempting hot sandwiches. The pizza was fine and the salads were quite enjoyable. There is lots of seating and the service was outstanding.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped here after moving my child out of the dorm. Glad we did. Very interesting sandwich place with a hip décor. Food was slightly on the pricy side but well worth it.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Just had breakfast on two occasions.. They have a wood fired (or otherwise fired) oven that gets me really FIRED UP, but...alas, just there for breakfast and no Pizza on the menu. Can't help but notice the array of impressive looking machinery in the exposed kitchen. I thought it was a car wash ! I see various flavors of breads placed on display racks, so I imagine they tune that hardware to pork-out a variety of bake-runs. My first visit started with a bit of confusion. Recommend when you enter, stop and study the signs above. It's not immediately clear where one orders or pays. It changes depending on how busy they are... I swear I was not hung-over! The "regular" coffee is at a station you pass on the way to the order counter. If you don't notice that, and order such, you'll be wondering where the coffee is when they plunk down an empty coffee cup. Bagels good... and their are sufficient other choices... but for breakfast, it's just a bagel/coffee shop with some degree of confections in the morning. Eggs ( better than powdered... not as good as fresh) w/ sausage if you wish. ... paper plates, plastic utensils, buss your table... its Good Enough if you just need to make breakfast happen... Really want to try that Pizza....!