“Meh”
Review of Blue Baker

Blue Baker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Blue Baker is an artisan bakery cafe serving made-from-scratch breads, pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads, and stone-oven pizza.
Sherman Oaks
“Meh”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My brother, who lives in College Station, LOOOVES this place. I think it's just okay. The bread is made fresh but it's nothing special, IMO. I had the red pepper soup and it was okay but, oddly, a little greasy or oily and a trifle too fierce in flavor. This place loves to use dried tomatoes...too much. Fine to go here for a quick salad or sandwich and you can sit for a long time without feeling awkward...so that's good. Refillable coffee and fountain drinks

• Visited October 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Different”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

For the most part the food was tasty, but I would skip the new pork sandwich. It's just something they get from a supplier and it is not very good.

Visited October 2013
Lewisville, Texas
“Online gift to our student”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I'll be honest up front; I personally have not eaten at Blue Baker. However, I have ordered twice from them. You see, they will take online orders and deliver them to your college student when you yourself may be many miles away. Twice we ordered a sandwich and box of a dozen cookies for our son to enjoy on his birthday. According to our son, in both instances the orders arrived on time, fresh & delicious. It's a good way to celebrate with your kid when you can't be there in person.

• Visited September 2013
Texas
“Okay if that's where you have to eat”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I ate lunch with two other people who enjoyed their meals far better than I did mine; hence the higher rating than I would have given this restaurant. I ordered a chicken salad sandwich on a half croissant. The croissant was tasty, but the chicken salad was horrible. It was like mashed chicken paste, with no onions, celery, or other yummy things mixed in with it. The napkin dispenser is mounted on the wall, so it can be hard to find and they don't put napkins on the trays with your food. Next time, we'll go to Panera or another sandwich shop, but we did give it a try at least.

• Visited September 2013
OKC
“Fantastic Bread and Sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was in College station for a conference, we saw this restaurant and decided to stop in. I had some Italian sandwich that was toasted. It was incredible. The bread at Blue Bakers in awesome. If I'm ever in College Station again - I'll go back to Blue Bakers!!!!

Visited October 2013