“Best Sandwiches by far”
Review of Blue Baker

Blue Baker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Blue Baker is an artisan bakery cafe serving made-from-scratch breads, pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads, and stone-oven pizza.
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is such a nice place to go and take friends - great sandwiches and my doctor - who told me to stay away from bread - said I could have this bread! It's homemade which I really like and the place smells clean and is clean and pretty and right by a pretty fountain!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Fresh bread of all kinds. Fresh meats. Great coffee. I wish the Blue Baker would franchise. Beats the fast food breakfast by a mile. But it's still pretty quick. And did I say fresh!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was looking for some good pizza and this place did not disappoint. Really good scratch made pies with great toppings. Don't miss out on this place on your next trip to College Station

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I ate here for the first time with my college daughter. It is one of her favorite spots and now I see why. The food we had was very yummy!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My time at blue baker was good I love there cookies they have alot to choose from. Great location about three blocks the hotel please visit there.