“Very good food, plus a pleasing environment”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had the Fish and Chips; it was very good, great flavor and very tender fish planks. Although I like them "crunchy fried," these were more soft in texture, but very tasty, with great fries. The cole slaw was just right, as well. Plus the interior is nice, with cool wooden ceiling accents, and a large aquarium of tropical fish. Great service to round it all out.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Fish Daddy's is one of our favorite places for good food at a good price. I love the mexican shrimp cocktail. The Bourbon trout is also very good. LOVE the crab dip. Great atmosphere, great service and beautiful aquarium! Large portions for the price.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I visited Fish Daddy's about a week ago, I have been going there for years and have always enjoyed it. I ordered the crab cakes to start and they were amazing!!! Then ordered the stuffed shrimp, when I recieved my entree it was so spicy I could only eat two bites. I called the waitress over, who in turn called the manager over. He asked me if I wanted something else and I asked for the shrimp to be redone without the spice and he said ok. He took my plate and about ten minutes later a lady (who I later found out was the other manager) brough my food to me in a little tiny dish and my 6 shrimp was now 4 with very little rice. I asked her where the rest of my food was and she said I already ate it. I explained to her that I had not, and that I only took two bites, she said no you didn't and continued to argue with me about what I had eaten. Reallly?????? Is this how Fish Daddy's treats customers???? I was so upset by how she had argued with me, I asked for the bill and a to go box. I asked for her to come back over and when she did she argued with me again about how she had not argued with me about the food. I do not know what kind of training Fish Daddy's is doing but they need to take a serious look at how managment especially treats customers. I will not be going back after this experience!!

2  Thank Dawn K
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Fish Daddy's was an exceptional experience. The atmosphere was great as was the service. We were seated immediately and our server was attentive and professional. The food was fresh and orders were correct. The outside and inside of the restaurant were clean and well kept. Worth visiting again!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a really great place with good menu items, good prices, good portions, good atmosphere and good service. My wife and I had fried chicken and shrimp & fried catfish and shrimp. The crust on the chicken, fish and shrimp was a light, golden brown and the meat inside was hot. Crust was not the battered stuff with a little meat hiding inside. You can get grilled or blackened fish too. The cole slaw was crispy and not swimming in mayo and the French fries were the shoe-string kind like you get at Steak 'n Shake. Prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is like fine dining. Platters are filling but not huge so you come out feeling full, not stuffed. Come early or you'll wait in line, the locals love it!!!!!!